LUXURY BOUTIQUE ISLAND RESORT MANAGEMENT COUPLE – FIJI ISLANDS
Posted: 11/14/2017 – 8:34 pm
Luxury Boutique Island Resort Management Couple
We are an adults only Luxury Boutique Island Resort situated in Fiji’s spectacular Beqa Lagoon offering a level of Fijian luxury, elegance and privacy not found in today’s larger resorts. Our resort is is 100% Fijian owned and employs 99% Fijian staff with the majority coming from the neighbouring island of Beqa
The resort offers an ideal tropical island escape, vacation, and is a perfect location to elope or for a honeymoon. With 16 villas, spa, PADI dive centre, boutique and restaurant the property is a leader in the boutique barefoot luxury market for Fiji.
Working with the 60 local Fijian staff and guests from all over the world, this is a unique opportunity for a rewarding and exciting adventure.
For more information about the resort please visit: (see below)
We are seeking a hands on operational management couple who has the capacity to lead a very small team to achieve the highest of standards. Ultimately we are seeking someone who can think positively, act proactively and react to the needs and expectations of clients by delivering and anticipating luxury requirements.
The skills of the operator must include hands on Food & Beverage, leadership, service skills and outstanding communications skills.
This role will suit an accomplished management couple who have the capacity to understand and deliver a barefoot luxury experience to our discerning clientele. Applicants must posses the aptitude to manage and maintain a remote island resort with an eye for detail and the ability to lead by example. The managers will work directly with the owners to ensure the high level of quality; experience and guest satisfaction is maintained and exceeded.
· Achieve financial performance targets for both revenue and expenditure on a weekly, monthly and annual basis;
· Including management of daily operations and procedures to maximise revenue and ensuring cost control measures and processes are in place to meet targets.
· Ensure that established policies are adhered to and that all employees, departments and outlets are neat, clean and functional at all times;
· Ensure that the quality of food is maintained at a high level while working within the allocated budget.
· Manage the company’s assets in all areas so as to ensure appropriate return on investment; including the small fleet of boats used for the resort transfers and activities. Knowledge of boating and motors is a plus, but not essential.
· Manage quality control and service standards, and department productivity; knowledge of POS, stocktake procedures is a plus.
· Providing a high level of guest care including but not limited to hosting cocktail evenings, welcoming and farewelling all guests and organising transfers to ensure a high level of guest satisfaction;
· Effectively leading a team in the delivery of a high standard of customer service as well as the ability to respond to guest feedback in a pro-active manner resulting in continuous business improvement.
· Staff development and training
· Comprehensive hands on managerial experience in the luxury market
· Effective decision making with strong problem solving and organizational skills while maintaining a high standard of customer service.
· Understanding of key resort functions including Front Office, Housekeeping, Food & Beverage, Spa, Boutique and Kitchen operations
· Accounting knowledge and budget management with focus on cost control measures and processes. Able to maximize Revenue and remain a constricted cost controller
· Remote or island resort experience.
· A passion for food with a focus on local produce
· A keen eye for detail
· Knowledge of outboard motors and boating a plus
· Knowledge of Generators
· Dive experience
· Any mechanical skills an advantage (welding, building, plumbing or carpentry)
· Ability to prioritise, and supervise repairs and maintenance, and mechanical operations
· Knowledge of POS and stocktake procedures
· Fully furnished accommodation for a couple
· Return annual airfares to country of origin
· Generous meal, beverage and spa monthly allowance
· Relocation flights reimbursed after a 6 month period
More info HERE!