Workcampers – Show Low, AZ
WORKCAMPERS – SHOW LOW, AZ
Posted: 10/24/2017 – 9:53 pm
NEEDED: 3 Workamper Couples
We are looking for 3 Workcamper couples to work from May 1st through September 30th, 2018 in our 55 plus community. Each couple will work a combined 25 hours weekly with 2 consecutive days off, unless there is some event or circumstance that may dictate a need otherwise. We are looking for Workampers that can also cook a few days each week outside of their normal 25 hour schedule.
Compensation includes full hookup sites, electricity, water, sewer and trash provided to you at no cost. Hourly wage for work in Café outside of regular work schedule.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Work days include some evening and weekend duties.
• Table and Chair set ups/breakdowns for the JRR community events.
• Office duties consist of assisting the Activities office and/or covering reception desk. These duties may consist of photocopying, creating posters and event tickets, posting of posters in the designated areas and ticket collection at events along with other duties assigned by the Activity Director.
• Set up/cleanup coffee for Monday Coffee.
• Set up and break down tables for Bingo.
• Closing pool & spa daily in the evenings at 8PM.
• Opening the pool & spa on weekends and holidays.
• Maintenance tasks: may include painting, changing light bulbs, empty trash and taking to dumpsters, preparing maintenance work orders as applicable and other duties as assigned.
• Light housekeeping including policing of restrooms prior to an event taking place in the Grand Lodge.
• No soliciting from lots of personal merchandise, food items, etc. (Per JRHOA CC&R’s Section 3.7 Business & Offensive Activity).
• Other duties as assigned by management.
Click HERE to learn more and apply.